Saturday, August 1, 2015

Espana: Day 4

Today Zury and I decided to find our way to the Retiro which is a famous park in Madrid. We hopped on the Metro near our homes and made our way to the plaza del sol. Little did we know that we would miss the plaza del sol and end up walking all the way to the park. We even arrived at the park and didn't even realize that that was the park! We took a lot of photos today in the park and on our way there. At one point we even ran across a roundabout that was busy just so we could get some good pictures! We laughed A LOT about this. So much in fact that I was snorting, which my family and friends know is very normal for me.

We spent most of our day in the park and then we made our way back to the Plaza del Sol. We were able to figure out the metro enough today that we took it from the park back to the plaza. Here, we went shopping and then got some frozen yogurt. Everything is on sale this time of year. I know when I see the word "rebajas" it's a good thing! I bought a few things for myself and a few regalos (gifts) for some family and friends.

Tonight we are going to try and go to a club that a friend of ours who studied abroad here liked! We just want to experience some night life that they have in Spain! I'm excited, but also nervous as even in the United States I am not much of a night life kind of girl. Maybe I'll like it and have a change! We shall see! :)

Much love,

Brianna

In el Parque Retiro


No comments:

Post a Comment