Saturday, July 25, 2015

T-Minus 2 days Till Take Off

The excitement and nerves are STRONG right now. I have nearly everything packed into my checked bag and my carry-on bags. I have officially finished my summer internship and I am officially moved out of my summer housing and into my fall housing. Now, I must wait until Monday at 6 when I hop on my plane and am in route to Madrid, Spain. 

I am most nervous about traveling by myself. Yes, I will have someone there with me, but I mean without my family especially my parents. The last time I travelled abroad I was 16, so I don't remember much of the plane ride except for sleeping on the plane on my mom. I know it will all work itself out and will go well, but I can't help to have a little bit of nerves before I leave. 


I can't wait to see what this adventure brings for me and I know that it's all anticipation that I am feeling right now! Until next time!

Much love,

Brianna

No comments:

Post a Comment