Thursday, August 6, 2015

Espana: Day 9

Today I had classes again! It's crazy to think that I am already almost completed with my first week of classes here in Madrid. The professors there are very kind and I feel like I am learning a lot or at least getting reminded what all I have previously been taught. 

During the evening I went to a movie outdoors with some other people in the program. I believe that there was  about a group of 10 or so that went with one of the professors at the program. It was a Tim Burton movie and I don't remember the title of it, but it was really good. I tried not to notice that the film was originally in English and someone just put Spanish words over it, but I could still tell. Depsite that it was still really good and enjoyable!! I am making friends from all over Europe here! Many from Germany, some from Austria! It's very nice to be able to meet so many people. 

This weekend Zury and I are heading to Barcelona! We leave today so positive thought and prayers that we get there safe and know what is going on! We bought our tickets nad have a hostel, let's just hope we get their fine! I willl try and post a blog while I'm there, but if I don't, I will get one up by Sunday with some photos of the beautiful Barcelona! One more day of classes and then it's the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment